- April 26, 2015 0.9.1.3
- Fixed the issue #4 Session Timeout Value.
- Fixed a typo in the commented out code in TestManaged.asp
- April 11, 2015 0.9.1.2
- Added Sql Server Session State support
- Added diagnostic page.
- April 5, 2015 0.9.0.1
- Fixed the compatibility issue with asp.net 4.5
- Improved the documents
- Less private member access == Less breaking
The objective of this project is to allow ASP Classic to access ASP.NET out-of-process session stores in the same way that ASP.NET accesses them, and thus share the session state with ASP.NET.
We currently support Asp.net session state service and Sql Server session state. Please see the
for further details.
If you are using this component in your production environment, lease add your success story to